Sunday, June 24, 2012

One Week In

Well, we are one week into the 2012 musky season and all is normal out on the lakes.
The best daily catch I was told about, was from three fellas that were out on opening
day and had boated a total of 23 muskies! The best fish out of the batch, was a 53"
hog!!! I seen pictures of it (along with a few of the others they caught) and she was
a true sow. Most others have been seeing good numbers of fish, but did not have the
"magic" to make many of the fish open their mouths.
Our walleye bite has been nothing shot of fantastic! Loads of good eating sized fish
and I do not think I have ever been told as many times about the number of big fish
being released.
The guides that stop/shop in our store are telling me that they have never seen the fishing
any better.
There you have it.
Now is the time to get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment