Saturday, January 1, 2011

SNOW/WIND STORM!!!!!

Well, we got it last night!!!!! It started just after dark last evening and there is still a bit coming down.
At least 10 inches of that wonderful white stuff. I have yet to get any reports on what it did for lake
travel, but I would almost bet that there is some drifting out there.
Today is the lake trout opener and I would imagine it should be a good one. I have some good friends
of mine that will be out today and I will give you an update as soon as I talk to them.
Just got a phone call from a friend with a home on Crow, he said that there was some slush starting to
show up yesterday afternoon. Not enough to get stuck in though, but it is starting to get wet out there.
Maybe the snow will soak it up and it will freeze, supposed to get a bit cooler out.
I will keep you posted as I get the reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment